Yum and OM repo

Cathy Reaves cathy.reaves at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:35:00 CDT 2007

So this is RHEL4...not sure if you are thinking it's SLES 10.

I ran those commands which returned nothing.  However, this is in messages:

ipmi message handler version 33.11
IPMI System Interface driver version 33.11, KCS version 33.11, SMIC version
33.11, BT version 33.11
ipmi_si: Found SMBIOS-specified state machine at I/O address 0xca8, slave
address 0x20
 IPMI kcs interface initialized
ipmi device interface version 33.11