Yum and OM repo

John jses27 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:22:36 CDT 2007

So when installed from the online repo it succeded correct?
After mirroring it, the install of ipmi failed correct? Do you run any
type of caching server? Have any error messages of the failed install?
Done a yum clean all on the failing machine? Is it failing because of
missing OS deps or the dell repo deps.

--
~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079