Yum and OM repo

John jses27 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:44:11 CDT 2007

I know previously there was no inbound rsync access only outbound per
Michael and Matt. Things may be changed as of now. Your problem sound
like you don't have the whole repo mirrored (missing deps). I would
advise to contact Michael (Michael_E_Brown at dell.com) or Matt Domsch
(Matt_Domsch at dell.com) about the repo mirroring. I think the repo total
size is around 10GB as per a previous post.

Good luck

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 16:11 -0700, Cathy Reaves wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to setup a mirror repo for the Dell OM repo for systems
> that have no outside access.  I know this Yum piece is technically
> "unsupported".  Anyway, everything seems to install and work fine
> except for the OpenIPMI piece.  On other systems where I've used the
> public repo, the OpenIPMI is a dependency that seems to get resolved
> and installed "automagically" by itself. On my mirror it fails. I
> setup my repodata directory at the highest level so I would think that
> it should be able to find the required software and install, build,
> etc.. as it does on machines that can get to the outside, but it
> doesn't.
>
> My install also fails on a couple of other items:
> srvadmin-hapi
> srvadmin-isvc which depends on srvadmin-hapi
> srvadmin-omhip which also depends on srvadmin-hapi
>
> Any help would be appreciated.  I am new to basically everything I'm
> working on - Linux, Yum, Dell hardware, etc... :-)
>
> Thanks, Cathy
~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079