opensuse 10.3 poweredge 1600sc

Mike Bressem mike at bressem.com
Mon Oct 29 09:47:21 CDT 2007

i must admit ... i'm a little bit confused now ;-)

- i know that opensuse is not sles
- dell offers a linux package (sles10) of omsa for the 1600sc server
- but the omsa will not run on the 1600sc because of technical reasons
(even on sles10)

is that correct?

--On 29. Oktober 2007 10:05:36 -0400 "J. Epperson"