Manual installation of DRAC console plug-in?

Mike Cleghorn lists at rmt.com.au
Wed Oct 24 19:40:09 CDT 2007

I had a similar problem with IE7 at least.  I had to add the DRAC to
trusted sites and allow trusted sites to install un-signed plugins (i
think, it's one of those settings that would ordinarily make me nervous
about turning it on).

I couldn't find a way to manually install the required plugins while i
was figuring all this out (with the help of the other Dell forums, i
should add).

Good luck.

m.