Manual installation of DRAC console plugin?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Oct 24 03:25:12 CDT 2007

Is there a way to manually install the needed browser plugin for DRAC 5
console redirection? What Windows browsers has it really been used with?

I'm using a Win2k machine at home and trying to connect to my office PE2950
(CentOS5, except it's down right now) via VPN. Neither Seamonkey nor IE6
make any attempt to download the console plugin. I'm about to try my XP64
system to see if I have any better luck with it. (Gotta go find OpenVPN
code for XP64, first.)