Clustered storage options -- desperately seeking advice

Mike Mitchell mike.mitchell at missionmode.com
Tue Oct 23 14:03:13 CDT 2007

Software-wise we were just looking at GFS and a storage cluster from
RedHat.  I'm not sure I care about storage replication and snapshots
that much.  I'm more concerned about internal redundancy and being
able to centralize storage on one device, supporting both performance
needs for my DB servers and distributed access needs for my web servers.

/mike