omreport on 1650

Sturgis, Grant Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Tue Oct 23 13:36:12 CDT 2007

Craig White wrote:

> ----
> try running (as root)
>
> srvadmin-services.sh  start
>
> --
> Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>

The output from that command was included in the original message.  I
have attempted to be as complete in my description as possible.

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which
contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that
information is prohibited. Please notify the sender  of the delivery
error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone
(877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.