omreport on 1650

Sturgis, Grant Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Tue Oct 23 13:25:27 CDT 2007

Good day all,

PE 1650, CentOS 4.4.

I have installed srvadmin-all and related packages, albeit not through
yum, that failed for me.  I got "nothing to do".  Instead of fighting
that, I opted to install manually (perhaps a mistake).

When running srvadmin-services.sh start I get this:

[root at ftps ~]# srvadmin-services.sh start
Starting mptctl:
Waiting for mptctl driver registration to complete:
                                                            [  OK  ]

Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting dell_rbu: Already started                         [  OK  ]
Starting ipmi driver:                                      [FAILED]
Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting dell_rbu: Already started                         [  OK  ]
Starting ipmi driver:                                      [FAILED]
Starting DSM SA Shared Services:                           [  OK  ]

Starting DSM SA Connection Service:                        [  OK  ]

Probe of RAC board: RAC pci device not found               [FAILED]
Starting racvnc (RAC) services:                            [  OK  ]

and omreport chassis reports nothing:

[root at ftps ~]# omreport chassis
Health

For further help, type the command followed by -?

The RPMs installed are:
[root at ftps ~]# rpm -qa | grep srvad
srvadmin-deng-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-racvnc-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-odf-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-storageservices-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-rac5-components-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-rac3-components-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-racdrsc4-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-rac5-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-omilcore-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-racadm4-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-racsvc-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-omauth-5.2.0-460.rhel4
srvadmin-jre-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-old-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-storage-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-iws-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-cm-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-hapi-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-isvc-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-base-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-racdrsc3-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-rac4-components-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-rac4-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-racadm5-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-racser-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-omacore-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-diagnostics-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-webserver-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-ipmi-5.2.0-460.rhel4
srvadmin-omhip-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-rac3-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-racdrsc5-5.2.0-460
srvadmin-all-5.2.0-460

Can someone point me on the right track?

Thanks much,

Grant

Pardon this:

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which
contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that
information is prohibited. Please notify the sender  of the delivery
error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone
(877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.