pc5324 configuration

Rodney McKee rodney.mckee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:41:40 CDT 2007

Is this the right place to post question regarding configuration of power
connect gear.

I have 2 x PC5324 switches each configured with the default vlan and ports
17-24 in vlan 2. I'm trying to configure bonded interfaces on all the
systems in each vlan with a firewall system handling the routing between the
vlans. Each vlan has a single ISL connection between the switches.

The problem I'm seeing is traffic on vlan 2 is not using the ISL when
systems fail over.

The config of the switches is as follows:

vlan database
vlan 2
exit
interface range ethernet g(17-24)
switchport access vlan 2
exit
interface vlan 1
ip address 192.168.141.241 255.255.255.0
exit
hostname sw1

Any help appreciated.

--