Per CPU Load via SNMP on Dell 2970

Erik Cummings ecummings at PathworksSoftware.com
Wed Oct 17 00:46:53 CDT 2007

I'm having a difficult time getting per CPU utilization via SNMP on my Dell 2970's.  I have NO problems getting other SNMP information (so overall SNMP is working fine) and I can see that I have "4 CPUs", there is just NO hrProcessorLoad information, and as far as I can tell the UCD side doesn't even HAVE per-CPU.

Anyone have any clues?  Be glad to post plenty of detail if anyone thinks they can help!

Erik M. Cummings

P.S.  If I need to implement a Dell specific SNMP call to get per CPU - that's fine!