PERC versions from the command line

jeff nichols jeff.n at linuxmail.org
Tue Oct 16 19:03:25 CDT 2007

Not sure about other disk controllers, but PERC firmwares are listed as the system enumerates devices  -- look in dmesg - or /var/log/messages (after a restart).

My system also shows it in /proc/scsi/scsi

=
Texas Real Estate Land
Build Your Dream Home on Hilltop, Wooded or Waterfront Land in Texas.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=335fa77083a2cba9620ae7b9bbc2cc93