PE1950 - EnergySmart - any disadvantages?

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Mon Oct 15 08:44:31 CDT 2007

Sorry if it does sound stoopeed, but would these compare to the E5320
performance wise (except for the energy savings benefits) ?

I was quoting some 1950s with X5365 processors, but higher ups insisted
on 'energy smart' boxes.  But these would be 30-50% faster chips AFAIK...

Haven't find any benchmarks for these low power chips.

TIA...

--