omconfig - can not set threshold value

John Parnefjord John.Parnefjord at kib.ki.se
Thu Oct 11 02:40:47 CDT 2007

Yes, your right about that. I found a tiny but important note about that in the documentation for OMSA 5.2 and it reads:

<cite>
NOTE: In PowerEdge x8xx and x9xx systems, warning threshold for the temperature probe can be set only for the ambient temperature.
</cite>

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/software/svradmin/5.2/en/cli/html/config.htm#wp1059869

Regards
// John