Re: omconfig - can not set threshold value

michalwd1979 michalwd1979 at o2.pl
Tue Oct 9 23:59:41 CDT 2007

Hi John,
As I know you can not set threshold temp for processors. It is possible only for one temp. probe Ambient temperature or sth. like this. I also would like to change it for my procs from 120 to let's say 80 deg. because I have water cooling. Strange but before I upgraded bios in my PE2850 to newest version warning for proc was 90 now it is 120. Or maybe someone have an idea how to do it?

Michael