Open Manage ISO's

Scott_Purcell at Dell.com Scott_Purcell at Dell.com
Fri Oct 5 15:05:50 CDT 2007

Try this:

http://support.dell.com
Click on "Drivers and Downloads"
Click on "Select Model"
Choose "Servers, Storage, Networking"
Choose "PowerEdge Server"
Choose your model and confirm -- I used a 1950 as an example.
Choose your OS -- I used RHEL4.
Click on the "+" beside "Systems Management"

In my example I see:

"CD ISO - Installation and Server Management" -- That contains the Open
Manage Software for installation on the server to be managed.
"CD ISO - Systems Management Consoles" -- That contains the components
that can be installed on a remote machine for use in remotely accessing
your server.

Does that help?

Scott