Change disk controllers - help

Sturgis, Grant Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Mon Oct 1 16:00:49 CDT 2007

I think I figured it out.  I put the old controller back inline, booted
up (single user mode to keep things simpler).

Then did this:

mkinitrd --preload=megaraid_mbox --preload=megaraid_mm
<kernel-version>.img <kernel-version>

Then I put the new controller inline and it booted up fine.

I hope this helps someone else down the road.

-G