Drac5 email memory alerts

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Mon Oct 1 15:19:02 CDT 2007

Hello,

  Drac version: 1.21 (07.05.04)

  We recently buyed 120 1950 with drac 5 cards and discoverd the following
problem. When we have memory errors no email is sent (Other alerts are send
like power sensor asserted) , eg:
{{{
Record:      5
Date/Time:   10/01/2007 21:27:00
Source:      system
Severity:    Critical
less severe ( DIMM3 )
}}}

With the drac 4 cards we did receive these errors with email. Is this
functionality removed from drac 5 cards or must we enable something?