Unofficial Dell Linux yum repository broken

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Tue Jan 30 03:04:08 CST 2007

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 04:51:56PM -0600, Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com wrote:
  > I had an agreement with the OM team to take over maintenance of the
  > meta-RPMS, which I thought was finalized. So, I stopped maintaining my
  > copies of the meta rpms. Turns out somebody dropped the ball. I'm
  > investigating, and in the meantime have put back the meta-rpms.
  >
  > Can you please check to see that everything looks ok?

  I see the dir with meta-pkgs on the website. However, it seems they
  are only mentioned in the 'headers' dir, not in the 'repodata' one.

  So the yum people need another 'createrepo' call.

  Cheers,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems Administrator & DBA                  (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |