UNOFFICIAL release, OMSA c.5.1 CentOS 4.4 LiveCD.

Aaron dell at microchp.org
Thu Jan 25 16:59:16 CST 2007

That is a very good point.  My bad for not acknowledging the work done
to make those CD's.  I certainly do appreciate when such things are
made, especially in this case because I do not like to taint OS installs
with vendor code when I can avoid it.

Thanks to all of those at Dell that have put together these live CD's.
Your work is *very* much appreciated.

Regards,

Aarön