XENSource Support

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Thu Jan 25 13:48:40 CST 2007

If you are looking to use XenSource as in XenEnterprise then this will
be an issue (one of the things that has stopped me using
XenEnterprise) as they have not fully intergrated support for such
things yet, however given that their product is based on RHEL I would
imagine that one of the companies involved is working on this.