OpenManage questions

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Tue Jan 23 16:43:29 CST 2007

The racadm utility can be used locally on the system to configure the DRAC as well as remotely if you know the ip, username and password.

The racadm utility will only work locally if you have installed the management system software on the managed system.

E.g Make sure the apropriate DRAC Agent was installed when you installed Open Manage Server Administrator.

Use the CD's you mentioned you have, or you can use the Dell repo to install the needed software:
http://linux.dell.com/repo/software/

--
Harald Jensås