linux-poweredge FAQ/wiki?

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue Jan 23 12:46:36 CST 2007

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 07:58:27AM -0500, Ben Scott wrote:
> On 1/23/07, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:
> > I'd love to have a more list-member-contributed FAQ going. :-)
>
>   Would a wiki be a good solution for this?  In theory, that would let
> everyone here contribute towards a community knowledge base.

I'm working on it...  Until very recently, wikis haven't been on Dell
I/T's list of allowed applications, and I haven't had the bandwidth to
moderate what anyone could post.  There's a lot of wiki spam out there
that Dell would really rather not have available on a dell.com-branded
web site.

--
Matt Domsch
Software Architect