linux-poweredge FAQ/wiki?

Tillotson, Jeff Jeff.Tillotson at KnowledgeStorm.com
Tue Jan 23 08:20:41 CST 2007

>I only wish it was autogenerated...  It's not, which is why it
>languishes.
>
>I'd love to have a more list-member-contributed FAQ going. :-)
>
>--

I have some bandwidth and some space on a hosted webserver I would be
willing to donate to a FAQ (or wiki).

Jeff

PS: This would be a personal bandwidth and hosted webserver.
****DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any action in reliance of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the message back to the sender by replying and then deleting it. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.