No storage info from OMSA 5.1 on Debian Etch

Nuno Jordão njordao at tp.telepac.pt
Mon Jan 22 18:52:52 CST 2007

It appears that the driver from the debian 4.0RC1 kernel does not create
those entries:

# uname -r
2.6.18-3-686
# lsmod | grep aacraid
aacraid                51424  4
scsi_mod              124168  2 sd_mod,aacraid
# ls /proc/scsi/aacraid
ls: /proc/scsi/aacraid: No such file or directory
# ls /dev/afa*
ls: /dev/afa*: No such file or directory

Nuno Jordão