OMSA 5.1 on PE2650

John Hill hill at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 08:33:01 CST 2007

I realise that it's bad etiquette to answer your own post, but...

It seems that if I remove srvadmin-storage then dsm_sa_datamgr32d
runs OK and doesn't die. As I don't have an active RAID controller
on this server, the storage component is not critical (I was mainly
interested in the enclosure monitoring). However, the behaviour of
OMSA does seem to me to be unsatisfactory.

John Hill