Dell Poweredge 2850 querying RAID ?

Bob Flynn Bob.Flynn at s3group.com
Mon Jan 22 05:36:34 CST 2007

Hi,

I have a Dell Poweredge 2850 running RH Enterprise 3.

I am running Megamon-4.0-0a.i386.rpm and am getting notifications, but I
would like to query that configuration/status via the command line, in
much the same way that you can on a Dell Poweredge 2650, i.e. via
afaapps-4.1-0.i386.rpm.

Is there a method of querying the configuration and status of Hardware
RAID on a Poweredge 2850 from the linux commandline ?

Thanks,

-Bob

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications at s3group.com.
Thank You.