PE2950 debian amd64 login failed

grio at tbk.it grio at tbk.it
Fri Jan 19 11:12:04 CST 2007

I have installed OMSA 5.1 package for debian amd64 with succes, but when I
try to login by web server (port 1311) I am unable to login it.
In /var/log/syslog there are these errors:

omreport: PAM unable to dlopen(/lib/security/pam_unix.so)
omreport: PAM [dlerror: /lib/security/pam_unix.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory]
omreport: PAM adding faulty module: /lib/security/pam_unix.so
omreport: PAM unable to dlopen(/lib/security/pam_nologin.so)
omreport: PAM [dlerror: /lib/security/pam_nologin.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory]
omreport: PAM adding faulty module: /lib/security/pam_nologin.so

I also tried (without success) solution suggest here:
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2006-November/028511.html

What can I do to solve my problem?

Debian Etch (usign netinst RC1)
Linux sql1 2.6.18-3-amd64 #1 SMP
dellomsa:  Installed: 5.1.0-3 from ftp://ftp.sara.nl dell/sara

Thanks