OMSA 5.1: omreport displays: Error! cannot load data accessor

Pascal pascal at qflex.nl
Fri Jan 19 03:29:37 CST 2007

At 09:55 19-1-2007, Tuomas Toropainen wrote:
>Hello
>
>I'm replying to old post
>(http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2006-December/028898.html),
>

>because I had the same problem and managed to fix it. All storage
>commands just resulted in error like this:
>
>testi-1950:~# /opt/dell/srvadmin/oma/bin/omreport storage pdisk controller=0
>Error! cannot load data accessor:
>
>The problem was fixed when I installed the debian package libstdc++5:
>apt-get install libstdc++5
>
>I was able to figure that out by using strace.
>
>Hope this helps somebody :)

Yes, I noticed it too when I straced it. Just didn't look further yet
as my 1950's
are just sitting here for now.

However if I run it now it says:

kopervik:~# omreport storage controller
No controllers found

No matter if I use controller=X it just doesn't find any controllers.
System is equipped with
a Perc 5/i

Should I be looking furhter or is this perhaps a controller that is
not supported by OMSA 5.1?

Sincerly,

Pascal