SV: Debian/GNU Linux OMSA 5.1 package and the correct loginname/password

John Parnefjord John.Parnefjord at kib.ki.se
Mon Jan 15 06:04:58 CST 2007

If you are using the 64-bit version of debian I've noticed some error with the pam modules, which I posted to this list.
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2006-November/028505.html

OMSA obviously need the 32 bit version of PAM. Brice Figureau had a tip on how to achieve this but I've never tried it. See here:
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2006-November/028511.html

// John