PE 1650 aacraid udev rules

Stephen Kneuper skneuper at tsl.state.tx.us
Wed Jan 10 16:49:55 CST 2007

Hello...

I'm in the same boat, please speak up if you know a the dark magic of getting /dev/afa working after each boot under udev.

On the same topic, is this the best method to work with and monitor the Perc 3/di?

Or is there a "dell openmanage" method under debian stable, or have someone succeeded in a good tool?

--steve in austin texas