CLI for RAID on PE 700

bloch at verdurin.com bloch at verdurin.com
Wed Jan 10 10:59:21 CST 2007

I'm trying to find a reliable CLI for the RAID card on a PowerEdge 700
running Ubuntu.

I have a fairly old version of aaccli but it's very unstable and keeps
aborting when I try to run things as simple as 'container list status'.

Does anyone know if there's a newer version or another utility
performing the same function?

Here's the lspci listing of the card:

0000:02:01.0 RAID bus controller: Adaptec AAC-RAID (rev 01)

In Dell terminology that's CERC, I believe.

file aaccli
aaccli: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for
GNU/Linux 2.2.5, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux
2.2.5, stripped

Any suggestions appreciated.

Adam