OMSA 5.1 on Debian, User permissions ?

Dean Manners deanm at ispone.com.au
Sun Jan 7 23:56:46 CST 2007

Hopefully this helps someone, but to resolve this problem I had to: apt-get
install libxml2.  It seems omsa requires it but the debian package doesn't
depend on it. When its not there omsa seems to report incorrect error
messages, and only half function.

Might be worth adding to http://linux.dell.com/debian_9g.shtml, or if Sander
Keemink and Bas van der Vlies want to add it as a install dependency to
their package.

Regards
Dean Manners