PERC 5/E Question

Fri Jan 5 10:01:48 CST 2007

I'm not sure of the connector off the top of my head. But Dell does
offer the SAS 5/E which is a non-RAID equivalent card (i.e. same
external connectors).

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com] On Behalf Of David Brain
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 9:00 AM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: PERC 5/E Question

Hi,

Does anyone know quickly what the external connector is on a PERC5/E? -
I'm trying to find a non-raid equivalent of a PERC5/E - but there is a
baffling array of connector options (SFF 8482, SFF 8484,SFF 8470, SFF
8087, SFF 8088).

Ideally I'd also like to know the LSI equivalent of a PERC5/E presumably
it's one of their MegaRAID SAS 8xxx range but knowing which one would
also answer the above question.

Thanks,

David.

---