64bit (x86_64) for PE 1750s?

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Thu Jan 4 11:33:55 CST 2007

Hello...

   I have a bunch of 1750s ( still run great :).  Our new
1950/2950/1850/1425s are running 64bit RHEL.  I would like to continue
to use our 1750s, but would rather not maintain two different install
bases. twice as much QA, etc.  Will the 1750s handle a CPU swap to get
64bit?

thanks.

--
Christopher McCrory