HOWTO use SUU remotly ?

Florent Gilain florent.gilain at direct-energie.com
Thu Jan 4 10:22:20 CST 2007

I finally choosed to share the Linux SUU iso file from a windows share and
mount it on each linux sevrer tu run the SUU update;

If it could help, here are the command i ran on each servers using SSH...

mkdir -p /mnt/serveur-bak__LinuxShare
mkdir -p /mnt/suu_cdrom
mount -t smbfs -o username=administrateur,password=MyPassword
//myserver/LinuxShare /mnt/myserver__LinuxShare
mount -o loop -t iso9660 /mnt/myserver__LinuxShare/OM_5.1.1_SUU_LIN_A00.ISO
/mnt/suu_cdrom/
cd /mnt/suu_cdrom/
./suu -c
./suu -u