HOWTO use SUU remotly ?

Florent Gilain florent.gilain at direct-energie.com
Thu Jan 4 08:40:33 CST 2007

 hummm...installing ITA was what i wanted to do  ;-)) that's why i wanted to
do it remotly using a simple command line.

Finally, the problem is to know which package are to be applyed on this or
this server...and DUP packages names that are on the SUU CDROM seem very
"unfriendly" for me...

PS : i'm really a beginner at Linux, i'm unable to access a windows file in
a share from a linux box  ;-(( and only command i use to copy files from a
linux to another is scp...

Florent