Blade Chasis 5316 switch not uplinking RHEL4?

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Thu Jan 4 02:33:08 CST 2007

I recommend that you Tech Support, I suggest you have the following information available when you call.

- Service Tag of your Blade Chassie
- Service Tag og atleast one of the 1955 blades
- The PPID and/or DS/N number on the PowerConnect Switches

---
Harald Jensås