What are people using for clustering software when connecting Dell servers to San storage?

McEwan, Ryan RMcEwan at netopia.com
Tue Jan 2 16:05:21 CST 2007

We currently have several Dell servers connected to an EMC CX300 running
Oracle and Postgres databases.  We are not currently using Power Path or
anything like that.  All servers are running 64 bit (2850's and 2950's)
RedHat 4.0 (most U3, a few U4).  Everything is working great, but we'd
like to convert these servers into a Cluster for HA purposes.  We'd also
like to establish some sort of MPIO for controller failure, HBA failure,
etc.  Real world experience would be great, however we really desire a
supported solution from EMC, Oracle, Dell and RedHat.