PE2550 system status indicator led flashing

Brown, Josh jbrown at verisign.com
Thu Dec 28 19:50:45 CST 2006

In my experience that is just a power supply error esm log.  Probably
nothing to worry about, I would suggest clearing the esm log with
openmanage tools or the openmanage cd ( I think )...  Then run the
extended tests again.  You should also install the afacli utils
(linux.dell.com) and dump the Perc 3 log, that will tell you for sure if
the Perc DIMM has issues.

If the machine is unstable you might try changing the write method to
"Write Through".

Hope that helps!
-JB