OT: New timezone files

TLesniak at lyrix.com TLesniak at lyrix.com
Thu Dec 28 13:35:20 CST 2006

This is a little bit off topic but I'm hoping that someone else may also be
running into the same issue as I am.

With the change in start/end times for Daylight Saving Time going into
effect next year, I need to update my systems with the new zone info.  The
issue that I'm running into is that I've got 30+ SCO OpenServer 5.0.2
systems that I need to take care of but am unable to figure out what needs
to be done with them.  Unfortunately SCO is no longer supporting this OS
and I have not been able to figure anything out.

I've figured out what I needed to do on my Linux boxes, so I'm not
completely in the dark, but SCO is designed completely different.

Any ideas (besides "upgrade the OS") are welcome

       - Tom