system fails to initramfs after reboot during build

J. Epperson linux-poweredge at epperson.homelinux.net
Thu Dec 28 11:39:11 CST 2006

That's pretty much what happens whenever the installer environment has
drivers for your RAID, but they don't get into your installed environment
correctly.  Can be due to missing driver, missing modprobe.conf entry, or
broken mkinitrd process, not an exhaustive list.  Hang on for a bit and
someone knowledgeable about Debian and 2950s will probably respond.