BIOS / firmware update CD?

Dyson, Tony tdyson at doubleclick.net
Wed Dec 27 16:01:35 CST 2006

Seem to have a workable solution for my Gentoo servers. Downloaded &
burned this CentOS 4.3 ISO:

http://linux.dell.com/files/openmanage-contributions/omsa-50-live/

Added forward & reverse entries for hostname "centos" to internal DNS.

Created a DHCP server to serve that one IP address.

Used the autofs /net function to mount an NFS export of the current Dell
RedHat AS4.0 *.BIN linux update packages.

Now we'll see how well it works in practice...