Happy Holidays from Dell

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 22:38:17 CST 2006

On 12/20/06, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:
> We very much appreciate the thousands of sysadmins
> who participate on this mailing list ...

  I'd like to echo that.  I find this list has a wealth of knowledge
and experience to draw on.  I've recommended it to several of my
colleagues -- even to a few who weren't running Dell servers!

  I  would also like to state that I (and doubtless many others)
appreciate the time and effort (and Dell payroll) that gets put in by
Matt and the other Dell staff, on and off this list, providing both
official and unofficial support.  You are doing a lot to advance the
state-of-the-art for Linux, not just as an OS that runs on Dell
equipment, but as an enterprise platform.  That counts for a lot in my
book, and helps keep me a satisfied Dell customer.

  Here's to more success for Linux and Dell in the upcoming year!

  Clear skies!

-- Ben