IPMI error when start up OPMN5 on DELL6850

mcclnx mcc mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Dec 20 19:47:32 CST 2006

we have Redhat AS 4.4 on DELL6850.  I installed OPMN5
(OMI-SrvAdmin-Dell-Web-LX-50_A00.tar) and tried to
start it up, but I get IPMI error messages:

# srvadmin-services.sh start
Starting mptctl:
Waiting for mptctl driver registration to complete:
[  OK  ]

Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting dell_rbu:[  OK  ]
Starting ipmi driver: [FAILED]
Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting dell_rbu: Already started[  OK  ]
Starting ipmi driver: [FAILED]
Starting DSM SA Shared Services: [  OK  ]

Starting DSM SA Connection Service: [  OK  ]

Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks