Tool to get info about hardware RAID

Bill-Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Mon Dec 18 12:11:13 CST 2006

At Mon, 18 Dec 2006 it looks like Toni Casueps composed:

> I have to maintain a Poweredge 1800 which I didn't buy, and I don't have any
> documentation about what it has inside. I have tools like "lshw" to get info
> about it but this is useless with some things as hardware RAID, in my case
> it reports one hard disk but I know there are three in RAID. Is there a tool
> to retrieve info from the RAID controller?

Yes, I just used one (running linux) that is called:

"megamgr management utility"

And it can be downloaded from Dell

--
  Bill Schoolcraft <*> http://wiliweld.com

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
    lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
                -- Redd Foxx