How do I know what Linux to use???

Peter Hopfgartner phopfgartner at tin.it
Fri Dec 15 04:20:24 CST 2006

Hello Pete

Are you sure that a more conservative Red Hat based distro wouldn't fit
better. Maybe something like https://www.scientificlinux.org or
http://www.centos.org, in any case for i386.
They should support better Dell hardware (Dell puts a lot of effort for
making Red Hat running smoothly with their servers), have very
conservative updates (mostly security) and Dell's system management
software is better calibrated for them Red Hat Enterprise Linux (and
clones).

Regards,

Peter

http://www.hopfgartner.it