Performance/stability problems on PowerEdge 1950

Dean Manners deanm at ispone.com.au
Thu Dec 14 18:27:09 CST 2006

Harry,
	I have an identical anecdote, coming from 1850 to 1950.  Under high
disk I/O the machine becomes very laggish and generally performs badly in
comparison to the SCSI based 1850's.  Running Debian with 2.6.18, moduled
megaraid_sas, sd_mod, scsi_mod. Also keen to hear of any ideas or
directions..

Regards
Dean Manners