perc2/dc and CentOS/RHEL4

Phil Hale phale at zues.tamucc.edu
Sat Dec 9 23:18:37 CST 2006

Howdy all,

I've been running a Dell PowerEdge 6400 with a PERC Megaraid 2/DC on
CentOS 4.x for over a year now. I just rebuild the last stable megaraid
driver for it.  It runs with no problems; and this is on my main web
server with 150+ virtual hosts.  Bit of an annoyance, but not terrible.
I found the directions on the web via a search of CentOS 4.x rebuild
PERC 2/DC.

Phil Hale
Systems Programmer II - Linux Systems Administrator
Computer Services
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi