SAS, Precision 690, SUSE 10.1: Solution

Stefan von Dombrowski Stefan.von.Dombrowski at dlr.de
Thu Dec 7 09:11:30 CST 2006

Hi Giosuè,

I would recommend that you fetch and try the Suse 10.1 Remastered DVD
Iso image. It fixes the problem with the other LSI logic controller, at
least. I have an update floppy image for x86_64 10.1 systems only and
the procedure of getting the updated drivers into the installed system
requires manual intervention. Using the remastered Suse images spares
you a lot of other troubles, too.

Regards,
Stefan